Equal Hope will be launching a Health Ambassadors Program on Wednesday, March 15th. This is an exciting opportunity for 18-24-year-olds in the Chicagoland area. Health Ambassadors will build and practice skills during their involvement with the program. Activities planned include canvassing with Equal Hope's own community health workers, scheduling events, learning about health equity and community organizing in Chicago, meeting with elected officials and funders and much more!
Equal Hope will bring together twenty 18–24-year-olds to:
- Provide guidance on community programming targeting their peers
- Share insight and feedback on areas of growth
- Develop leadership skills
- Provide opportunities to connect with public health experts
- Plan and implement one community outreach activity to increase young adult engagement
- Spread awareness on the importance of eliminating health disparities in underserved communities.
- Collaborate with the Community Outreach team on planning the activities for the Black Women’s Expo
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!